Monday, April 20, 2015

Welcome to my blog site

Good day!
        I am Edgardo V. Gatbunton I live in Navotas city I am A Graphic Artist, I do Graphic Designs and Brand Identities...
I Design Professionally since 2014, I am a Proud Graduate of T.e.s.d.a. and I'm proud of it ! I am Proud of being "Tesda Espesyalista" I took the course of 'Pre-Press Operation'  we specialized in Graphic Designing,  as part of our training we are trained to apply Quality standard and professionalism. after I Graduated, I attended various conventions... 'Graphika Manila' is one
to name a few... being a Diligent person, I Didn't stop studying I attends seminars and I search online to get the knowledge I want. I am now aware of Design Theories and other Design Principles that is guiding me in my designing,  and I am looking forward in learning new art forms and Technics.

Please Visit, Like, and appreciate my other sites:
Facebook Fan Page
behance

#EGManila
#EGReview
#EGPasyal
#EGTakaw

No comments:

Post a Comment